Gas leaks are dangerous and should not be ignored. The right combination of gas and oxygen can cause explosions. Pipes Plumbing's experienced plumbers will find and repair leaking gas pipes or faulty appliances.
Carbon monoxide, the silent killer. You can't see it, smell it or taste it. When gas appliances do not burn the gas fully, CO is produced. Inhalation at a high level over too long a period of time can cause death. Early signs of exposure are fatigue, light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath and loss of consciousness.
To ensure the safety of you and your household, Energy Safe Victoria recommends that gas appliances are serviced and tested at least every 2 years.
Pipes Plumbing will take care of all your gas related issues:
Call 0447 570 443 any time of the day. We are on call 24/7.